If you are registering on-line, you can submit your payment via mail, with a check made out to 'BIMF'. The mailing address is on the registration page. Please send in your check immediately after submitting your on-line registration.
Regardless if you pay by check or e-transfer, your payment must be received within 7 days of you submitting your form. Otherwise there is a $25 inconvenience fee that will need to be paid before you can play.
You can also pay by e-transfer. Here is a quick walk through of an e-transfer.
- e-transfers are sent from your bank to our bank
- There is a cost to you of between $1.00 and $1.50 to send an e-transfer
- Once you log into your bank account, you should see a tab, menu item or such that says 'e-transfer'.
- Click on that tab / button / what ever
- You will need to add me (Rob 'Le Tour' Narejko) to your e-transfer. My email address is on the sign-up page
- Enter the amount you are paying and a message
- I would recommend putting 'BIMF 2014 membership fee' as your message
- Choose a security question and send the answer to the security question to me in a separate email
- When I accept the money, you will get a receipt saying 'e-transfer to Rob Narejko accepted'
- THIS IS VERY IMPORTANT FOR YOU... Send a copy of that email to Clark Taylor. (email address is on the sign-up page). This acts as proof of your payment and provides an audit trail for the BIMF.
It sounds complex, but it isn't. It will go quickly. Here is a 2 minute video explaining how it works.